AIM
setz0x00

Pirate Launch Pirate Launch

Should be named "Keep the boat straight"

Pretty nice graphics, catchy tune, but a really boring game. As the title says, its nothing more than keeping your boat straight, thats the only thing you have control over, is the angle and power of your cannon shot, which doesn't really matter too much, and the rest is random, and it makes for pretty boring gameplay. Other *Launch games at least have some extra things to give you control over, extra boosts, tricks, gliders, whatever.

Air Defence 3!! Air Defence 3!!

Pretty nice game

The gameplay is pretty solid but I'd love to see you expand on it: throw in some stages with fixed amounts of waves, and different tower and enemy types. The graphics aren't the best, but they work, and the music toggle button would be nice if it just had a plain mute button, I didn't like any of it.

I think a stage-based sequel with an "Infinity" mode would work out pretty well.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Great message

The progress thing seems a little bugged, the game seems very simple and easy, but I can understand why since its a parody. The ship customization was really cool, and I loved the game over screen.